2017 Events Programme
"But I have a perfect village of my own finding, which I pride myself is quite unknown. It is Chelsworth. It lies completely hidden in a little valley. Its cottages are irregular, very well kept and finely timbered. It borders a stream, a quiet reedy stream, whose banks are lined with rich and gigantic trees. I can't tell you why I think it is perfect. Perhaps it is because Chelsworth has been left to itself.". Julian Tennyson.
Our Events include …
‘Music for a Summer Evening’
An Evening of Music and Poetry with Hadleigh Choral Society
Soloist: Jess Simmons
Tickets Adults £12.00 to include Wine & Canapés.
Tickets Children £5.00 - 16 years and under.
Ticket enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
• 24 gardens open
• Refreshments in three gardens all day
• Live music from Jazz Incorporated
• Belchamp Morris Men - www.belchampmorrismen.co.uk
• Spitfire Flypast (Subject to weather) - click here for more information
• Specialist nurseries
• Plant and Produce Stalls
• Art & Craft Stalls
• Raffle with exciting prizes - see here for details
Cost: £6.00 per adult, children free
General Enquiries: email@example.com